Most of the four legged friends we have met absolutely love E3 Canine! Our
puppy loves the taste so much he chases his bowl across the floor to clean it and beg for more. On the rare occasion, you find a dog that just doesn’t like new additions to their feeding routine.
I thought I would share some fun options for feeding E3 Canine Fresh Frozen to your favorite pampered pooch!
You can definitely try pouring E3 Canine into a bowl or over your dog’s meal. Some dogs really love it mixed in with yogurt or applesauce for a low calorie treat. You can also use it in treats (look at previous posts for a recipe). But our favorite way to feed E3 Canine Fresh Frozen is to makeice cube treats! They are simple to make, easy to feed and really minimize your time spent thawing and measuring. You can feed them as a frozen treat if your dog likes ice or simply pull one out each night to thaw for the next day.
- Thaw: Place E3 Canine Fresh Frozen in warm water for approximately 15 minutes or until thawed. You may also leave it in the fridge to thaw overnight. Freeze any product that will not be used within 7-10 days.
- Use: Measure your dog’s servings into the ice cube trays and freeze them! It usually takes at least half an hour. You can find many fun sizes and shapes! Make sure you cover the ice cube tray with plastic
- Feed: Offer your dog one or more ice cubes daily!
- Shelf Life: Canine is good for two years in the freezer and 7-10 days in the fridge. It must stay cold at all times. It is best to store your E3 Canine Cubes in a plastic bag or covered tray.
Here are the suggested servings for your dog:
- 2 teaspoons for a dog under 30lbs one or more times per day
- 4 teaspoons for a dog over 30lbs one or more times per day
Try E3 Canine – superior nutrition for your canine friends: http://www.e3live.com/p-35-e3-canine-fresh-frozen.aspx
Make sure you check out our video below of Kristin and her dog Bentley making E3 Canine Ice Cubes!